Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




domenica 15 luglio 2018

I LOVE ZAFUL AND T-SHIRT

arrived arrived arrived my order I made from zaful.
and people, I like everything and everything fits me perfectly ......
I chose the right sizes and with the warmth I just want to wear fashionable t-shirts and that allow me to change my look every time I want !!!!!
I can wear these t-shirts every day, they can be easily washed and there is no need to iron them, they dry quickly and I'm ready to leave the house !!
this is all I have chosen
the two gray t-shirts with printed prints, very very very comfortable and practical to wear
Short Sleeve Letter Boyfriend T-Shirt - Gray L
Material: Cotton Blends
Shirt Length: Regular
Sleeves Length: Short
Collar: Jewel Collar
Style: Fashion
Season: Fall
Pattern Type: Letter






Roll Sleeve Text Print Tee - Gray M
Material: Cotton
Shirt Length: Long
Sleeves Length: Short
Collar: Round Collar
Style: Casual
Season: Fall,Spring,Summer
This is very nice with the writing  never not hungry, it is also very comfortable to wear and with its black background color I can put it and match it with many colors
Funny Graphic T-Shirt - Black L
Style: Casual
Collar: Round Collar
Sleeves Length: Short
Material: Cotton Blends,Polyester
Pattern Type: Letter
Seasons: Summer



and this with the writing friends is beautiful, under a denim jacket is very good, it is beautiful and allows you to move in such freedom.
Contrasting Dots Letter T Shirt - White M
This t-shirt features a front letter logo detail with contrasting dots in a loose-fitting silhouette.
Style: Fashion
Shirt Length: Regular
Collar: Round Collar
Sleeves Length: Short
Material: Cotton,Polyester



and this is mine with him, and the little hand that indicates who is on the left is really beautiful !, nice, very nice
Graphic Printed Matching Couple T-shirt - White Women L
Style: Casual
Shirt Length: Regular
Collar: Round Collar
Sleeves Length: Short
Material: Polyester,Spandex
Pattern Type: Letter
Seasons: Spring/Fall,Summer

not to mention these chiffon sheets, they are
beautiful to use on the sofa or on the bed to give a touch of color and style.
Colorful Mandala Chiffon Round Beach Throw
Cover-Up Type: Sarong
Gender: For Women
Collar-line: Collarless
Material: Polyester
Pattern Type: Floral
Waist: Natural
Elasticity: Elastic
Weight: 0.2000kg
Package: 1 x Beach Throw

quality, perfect shipping, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee zaful, it's my heart shop site, I would never give up buying, they have so much quality and now I noticed that they arrive much faster because they have expedited shipping. keep it up so zaful, all my friends already know you
I will never stop to say how much quality you offer at super cheap prices ....
what do you buy from zaful ??????
do you like to wear t-shirt ?????????????????????
I love them and I love zaful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beautiful beautiful beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento