Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




giovedì 19 luglio 2018

arrived he arrived order banggod

when the postman rings at the door and gives me a package I'm very happy as a child when he receives some candyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my promissimo order from banggod is ginto to destination, intact and well packaged .....
I took two useful objects at home to create pretty and different biscuits .... an original mold that allows you to create many beautiful and good things ..... we find many and varied Cake Cutters
like this one I chose and it is used to create various shortbread cookies or we can choose the original recipe of the very particular ones moon cake, this is
8 Styles Moon Cake Mold Round Flower DIY Tool Decorate Pastry Multifunction Baking Tools
Perfect for making mooncake, cake different kinds of dessert.
Easy to use and clean it, you need to dry it after you cleaned it and place it in the cool place.
Various style mold for you to make your DIY mooncake, just ready your ingredients.
and Creaming Pingping Tool
and I also took beautiful tools to decorate the desserts at home, excellent for decorating sugar paste or ice.

5Pcs Stainless Steel Biscuit Icing Sugar Needle Icing Sugar
Needle Baking Pastry Tools
These Icing Sugar Needles can be used for sugar paste , biscuit icing sugar, which has been one of the essential tools in baking.
You can use it to stir the syrup, draw the outline of cake shape, let cake finer.
As long as the bubble burst, with the small needle can recover smooth discharge air.



I really like this site has everything I'm looking for and I'm interested, I waited the courier a bit 'but without the fear of losing my package because everything written step by step ......
I will buy again
and what do you buy from bangood ??
there is everything you need and find, well supplied and excellent excellent experience.
I recommend this site to you all online
have you seen the latest news ?????
I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Banggood

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento