Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




lunedì 13 agosto 2018

Zaful i love t shirt zaful

when you love you loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you very much the t-shirt you can not do without buying them in every way, in all colors and with all the possible writings .................
I love t-shirts and you see true ?????????????????????????
I've still made purchases from zaful, do you know zaful true ???
I often talk about it because I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it !!!!
I took guess what ????
many t-shirts !!!! AHHAHAHA
I'll show you right away

Plunging Neck Ruched Plain Tee - Pink L
Style: Casual
Collar: Plunging Collar
Sleeves Length: Full
Material: Polyester
Pattern Type: Solid Color
Weight: 0.2200kg
Package: 1 x Tee

Round Neck Floral Letter Print Tee - Red M
This casual short-sleeved tee features a classic round collarline, a pretty flower at the center front, and "LUCKY GIRL" letter printed pattern, in a relaxed fit. Pair it with jeans for a trendy look.
Style: Casual
Collar: Round Collar
Sleeves Length: Short
Material: Polyester
Pattern Type: Floral,Letter
Seasons: Spring
Weight: 0.1950kg
Package: 1 x Tee
Letter Print Round Collar Tee - Light Pink M
This cute short-sleeved slogan tee features a round collarline and a placement print of letters – a very on-point detail. Tie a knot to create a cropped effect or tuck it into your distressed jeans.
Style: Casual
Collar: Round Collar
Sleeves Length: Short
Material: Polyester
Pattern Type: Letter
Weight: 0.2600kg
Cold Shoulder Pleated Flounce Blouse - White L
Crafted from semi sheer fabric, this casual solid color blouse features a square collarline, modern cold shoulder design and elegant tiered flounce hem in pleated style.
Occasions: Casual
Style: Casual
Collar: Square Collar
Material: Polyester
Shirt Length: Regular
Sleeve Type: Cold Shoulder
Sleeves Length: Short
Pattern Type: Solid
Decoration: Pleated
Seasons: Summer
Weight: 0.2200kg
they are not beautiful, comfortable and perfect with every look, with jeans are perfect, they are comfortable and versatile, I change them every day, I bring them with me even in the bag for a change, with this heat I always want to be dressed clean and dry , the beauty is that the t-shirt, pink and red do not crumple, I put them in the bag or the wash and wear them without ironing ....
and who wants to turn on the iron to iron with this heat !!!!! not me!!!!
I love zaful t-shirt ......
what do you buy from zaful ???
do you likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these my t-shirts ???

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento