Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




mercoledì 11 luglio 2018

Dresslily wishlist

have you seen the latest news I discovered from dresslily ???????????????????
I found a lot of leaders of the last arrivals that I like a lot, but not only, in the home section I also found many articles that I will soon take to decorate my home ......
I really like this site because I'm finding everything I need .....
I put all this on my wish list ...... I'm sure they like you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Here are the new arrival
I loveEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them
W243 Letters and Sea Unframed Wall Canvas Prints for Home Decoration 2PCS
Material: Canvas
Shape: Vertical
Craft: Print
Form: Two Panels
Painting: Without Inner Frame
Subjects: Letter
Style: Modern Style,Artistic Style
Suitable Space: Living Room,Bathroom,Bedroom,Dining Room,Office,Hotel,Cafes,Kids Room,Kid's Room,Study Room / Office,Boys Room,Girls Room
After the waves of the sea change styleeeeee with stylized flowers .... they know the beautiful items to decorate the house with style and taste, they can be framed or simply applied like a real canvas and painted canvas ......
you like this?
W284 Flowers Frameless Art Wall Canvas Prints for Home Office Decorations 3 PCS
Material: Canvas
Shape: Square
Craft: Print
Form: Three Panels
Painting: Without Inner Frame
Subjects: Botanical
Style: Novelty,Fashion,Floral,European Style,Artistic Style
Suitable Space: Living Room,Dining Room,Office,Hotel,Cafes,Kid's Room,Boys Room,Girls Room
and the new arrivals of clothes ???
Top Fashionable women dresses
simply wonderfullllllllllllllllllllllll and ideal to wear this summer with the hot weather


A Line Sleeveless Butterflies Dress
This sleeveless dress features the pattern of the black butterflies to dance with the wind, two tones layout, low-cut V-shaped cutting from the front to the back, high waistline and A-line silhouette. Hidden zipper back. No stretchy fabric.
Style: Vintage
Material: Polyester
Silhouette: A-Line
Dress Type: Fit and Flare Dress
Dresses Length: Knee-Length
Neckline: V-Neck
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Pattern Type: Butterfly,Print
and these shoes ??? I absolutely want to buy them, they are beautifullllllllllllllllllll
Plus Size Leisure Beach Espadrille Wedge Heel Sandals
Shoes Style: Wedge Heel
Style: Casual
Occasion: Daily
Pumps Type: Slingbacks
Heel Type: Wedge Heel
Toe Style: Open Toe
Toe Shape: Round Toe
Heel Height Range: High(3-3.99")
Shoe Width: Medium(B/M)
Upper Material: Suede
Season: Spring/Fall
I found new products very beautifullllllllllllllllllll to wear and also to decorate houses, dresslily is a shop on the internet growing fast, I will continue to choose their products and to buy in this siteeeeeeeeee, precise and timely.
do you know dresslily?
What do you likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to buy?
What you choose?
my products in this list do you like ???
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this shop

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento