Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




mercoledì 11 settembre 2019

my order has arrived dresslily



my order has arrived Dresslily it arrived in well that it doesn't say !!!!!!!!! super fast shipping of elegant, my favorite online shopping site, where to find super cheap and fashionable quality and cheap prices .....
my order beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllll
I chose two fashionable items of clothing in my order !!!
a sweatshirt to keep me warm on cold days.
a t-shirt for everyday use with lace and lace.

a pretty satin hairclip, very very beautiful and always up to date.
but call to talk !!! I present my purchases

Scoop Neck Half Sleeves Lace Panel Tee
Material: Cotton,Polyester
Shirt Length: Long
Sleeve Length: Half
Collar: Scoop Neck
Style: Casual
Season: Summer
Embellishment: Lace
Pattern Type: Patchwork
Weight: 0.3000kg
Package Contents: 1 x Tee



Hit Color Zip Fly Hoodie

Material: Cotton,Polyester
Shirt Length: Regular
Sleeve Length: Full
Style: Casual
Pattern Style: Others
Season: Fall,Spring
Weight: 0.4370kg
Package Contents: 1 x Hoodie













Brief Vintage Solid Wide Hairband
Headwear Type: Hairbands
Group: Adult
Gender: For Women
Style: Vintage
Pattern Type: Solid
Material: Plastic
Weight: 0.0300kg
Package Contents: 1 x Hairband

I also took advantage of the code DLBF20
so I got a 20% discount ......
Over 10usd, save 2usd; Over 20usd, save 4usd; Over 30usd, save 6usd; Over 40usd ,save 8usd; Over 50usd, save 10usd; Over 60usd, save 12usd; Over 70usd, save 14usd; Over 80usd, save 16usd; Over 90usd, save 18usd; Over 100usd, save 20usd;Over 110usd, save 22usd; Over 120usd, save 24usd; Over 130usd, save 26usd; Over 140usd, save 28usd 
super dresslily !!!
did you buy here?
what do you usually buy?
i love dresslily, my shop beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento