Ti piace il mio blog? Vuoi sponsorizzare i tuoi prodotti? Hai un'azienda o uno shop online che vuoi far conoscere? contattarmi alla
e-mail fashionbeautystylegirl@gmail.com




lunedì 25 giugno 2018

Zaful Summer Fashion

My spenders and beloved readers I want to show you the latest and beautiful news that I found from zaful, the store is beautifulllllllllllll and full of many, colorful clothing fashion, yes, I know, I stop writing and there I immediately show what I have included in my wish list that I love so much to do every time and this is it my Zaful Summer Fashion a list of desires suitable for the beach and for the seaside areas in the summer, because I love being trendy wherever I go
Tie Dye Knotted Shorts Set - Bean Red M
A charming outfit that you can wear all at once or separately. With the attractive tie dye design, this half-sleeved crop top features a sexy plunging collarline and tie-front detail, and the shorts stress a flattering high waistline with an elastic style, as well as knotted embellishment, in an overlay style.
Occasions: Casual ,Going Out
Style: Casual
Fit Type: Regular
Collar-line: Plunging Collar
Sleeves Length: 1/2 Sleeves
Material: Polyurethane,Viscose
Waist Type: High
Due to the subtle differences between differing tailors and manufacturing processes, the product photography may not always entirely reflect the actual shape of the final item. However, we can guarantee that the style is the same as the one depicted.
Contrast Stripe Choker Bikini Set - Multi L
a very very sexy bikini to show off our ultralight at the beach and make us notice without giving up the style and always appear perfect and beautiful in fashion
Style: Sexy
Swimwear Type: Bikini
Bikini Type: Bandeau Bikini
Gender: For Women
Material: Nylon,Spandex
Bra Style: Padded
Support Type: Wire Free
Collar-line: Strapless
Pattern Type: Striped
Waist: Low Waisted
this is absolutely magnificent, beautiful and sensual
a dress for the summer evenings, the guys will not notice us immediately with a look like that, it will be time to find a boyfriend ???? haihaihaihai
Crafted from crinkly fabric, the dress features a shapeless silhouette with adjustable straps with tassel ends and pretty crochet panels. Grab the watermelon clutch bag and a pair of strappy sandals.
Style: Bohemian 
Occasions: Beach and Summer,Bridesmaid,Casual,Cocktail & Party 
Material: Polyester 
Silhouette: A-Line 
Dress Type: Slip Dress 

I find them beautiful, fashionable and beautiful
And listen, listen, hear my dear and dear readers .... for you even more discounts with an amount of
if they buy 25$, they just need pay 22$,if they buy 50$, they just need pay 44$, if they buy 100$, they just need pay 88$ Code: ZafulW
a lot of discount if you also buy products already discounted ... is not it fabulous ?????
a lot for me !!!!!!!
I give you a hug and I remind you to continue to follow this blog
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu zafulllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento